There are times that eating meat, chicken and pork can be tiring. I can't think of what to cook last night for dinner, and I remembered that I had Tilapia. So, I decided to make sarsyado.
I love this dish, one of my favorites way back.. It's simple to make too.
2 medium sized tilapia (or any fish of your choice, GG is the best), cleaned, gutted and cut in half
1 lb. tomatoes (cut into little pcs.)
1/2 medium sized onion sliced
/2 tsp. garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon ginger, cut into little pcs.
1 large egg (beaten)
1 tbsp. cooking oil
salt to taste
1 tsp. fish sauce (patis)
1. Fried the fish and set aside.
2. In a medium pan, heat up cooking oil, and sautee ginger, garlic and onion
3. Add tomatoes and fish sauce. Cook well. Use your judgement how soupy you want it.
4. Add salt and MSG to your desired taste
5. Pour the beaten eggs while stirring the sauteed tomatoes to even up the eggs.
6. Add the fried fish and let boil for at least 3-4 minutes.
7. Let cool down for a little bit, serve with rice. Yummm